We proudly provide the services that keep the infrastructure working for our communities. We have a diverse and proud heritage combined with a track record for delivering the best outcomes for our customers and the communities in which we operate. With an unwavering focus on safety, we operate around the clock to get the job done. Done safely, sustainably, cost-effectively and as a team.
- NECA accredited (National Electrical and Communications Association)
- Electricity maintenance
- Asset management
- Metering services
- Construction management services
- Design and planning
- Electrical project management
- Grid connected solar and battery systems.
- Remote area power systems
- Off grid solar power systems
- Diesel generation
- Hybrid power systems
- Water pumping
- Water management and control
Areas ENERCO service
We work and travel all over South Australia
Having our base in Pt Pirie allows us to be centrally located and strategically placed to service the far west as well as the mid-north, metro and south of SA.
Why join us?
At ENERCO we value our people and provide a range of benefits to help you look after yourself and your family as you build a rewarding career with us.
I have applied for a position, what happens now?
We will send you an automated response via email confirming receipt of your application. The standard recruitment process for most of our roles is:
- If your skills match the job requirements, the recruiter will call you for a phone interview
- If you are successful in your phone interview, your resumé will be shortlisted and provided to the reporting manager
- From the shortlist review, you may be invited for an interview, which may be face to face or using technology as required
Selection for some roles may also include:
- Additional interview(s) (behavioural)
- Right to work / Visa checks
- Pre-employment checks including references, medical and police checks (selected positions).
- All roles will require a pre-employment medical (either online or in-clinic)
- Psychometric and/or skills testing (usually online)
Who can apply?
We are always looking for the brightest and best, and we love to hear from interested individuals.
How long does the recruitment process take?
This will vary greatly depending on which part of the business the position is in. Where additional pre-employment checks are required (eg. police checks) this can potentially extend the process by a few weeks. We will keep you notified of outcomes as quickly as we can.
At ENERCO , we put the safety and health of our people, our clients and our communities above all else. It’s at the heart of all we do.
People are the heart of our business and there is nothing more important than ensuring everyone gets to go home safely every single day. We also care deeply about our impact on the environment and the legacy we leave for future generations.
Taking a unified approach to Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) across all our businesses helps us deliver our services both safely and sustainably. Our focus is on resilience, accountability, communication, risk management and engagement.
Underpinning our approach is the belief that each of us shares in the responsibility for the safety of our people, our projects, the environment and the communities in which we work.
Our leaders have an important role to play – continuously seeking ways to lead, demonstrate and communicate positive safety and health behaviours. They inspire and challenge their teams to continuously improve, every day and in everything we do.
At ENERCO we want our employees to be safe, healthy and to thrive. That’s why we foster a culture that puts safety first and supports both the mental and physical wellbeing of our people.
ENERCO is certified in HSEQ by The National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA), which has developed a Health Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Management System which enables us to manage the complex obligations required by Workplace Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.